“Think of giving not as a duty but as a privilege”
– John D. Rockefeller Jr.
Every donation counts, no matter how big or how small. Thank you for believing and trusting the work of Bethel Community Services.
Donate to these Causes:
Ways to Donate:
Adopt a Family
Your donations made to us is used in supporting our services which are rendered to the community:
- Bethel Child Development Centre
- Bethel Kinderlites
- Bethel Tots Centre
- Bethel Student Care Centre
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment
- Financial Assistance
- Food Rations
Donations in-kind of good working condition are accepted by Bethel Community Services. We will appreciate that donations in-kind are storage-friendly and relevant to our needs, or that they are suitable for our beneficiaries. If you have items that you think will be useful to our beneficiaries, kindly contact us at Email: email@example.com.
Food rations purchased will be given to families in need, seniors, and children on a monthly basis. Requirements for food rations donated:
- Minimum 6 months shelf life
- Brand new, Pre-packed and sealed, not second-hand food items
- No homemade food items
Alternatively, you may log on to NTUC FairPrice On! and select the items from our customized grocery wish-list. These basic food necessities will be donated to the low-income families in our community, which will go a long way to help them. Often, these families may not have the means to buy these groceries meet their basic needs. A small donation of any amount by you is definitely helpful to them.
If you wish to help a specific family in need, feel free to contact us at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
FAQS – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the minimum amount to be eligible for tax deduction?
- A minimum of $10 is required for donations to be tax deductible.
2. Where will my donations go to?
- Your donations will go to our services and to our beneficiaries in the community. Your donations can help us to keep our services running for the less privileged, and to provide aid to them from time to time.
If you have further questions, please contact us at Email: email@example.com within 1 week of making your donations.