Bethel Child Development Centre
We believe in offering quality childcare services at affordable rates and we want you to be confident in the staff and facilities you select as a partner in your child’s care.
1. Our Mission & Core Values
Bethel Child Development Centre is committed to provide affordable high quality childcare services to the community.
We adhere to these core values as we pursue our mission:
- Parent & Children Focus: We recognize that our role in the childcare industry depends on our ability to respond to the needs of parents and children, including high functioning special children. We desire a partnership culture that paves the way for never-ending dialogue. Each contact with a parent is another opportunity to better understand their needs and improve ourselves.
- Highest Quality Standards: We want to be identified by our community as the Number 1 in terms of quality and service. Quality will be achieved by meeting or exceeding our parents’ expectations of services offered by us.
- Integrity: We conduct ourselves with a high degree of ethics. We strive to be good members in our community and to be sensitive to the needs of parents, children and colleagues.
- Pursuit of Excellence: We continually ask questions and challenge the way we do things. Our desire is to promote innovation, responsiveness and flexibility that will keep us focused on excellence in all we do.
- Teamwork: We will reach higher levels of success only by a team commitment in an environment that fosters individual self-confidence and encourages everyone associated with us to contribute constructive ideas toward our mission and values.
2. Our Philosophy
- To provide a pleasant, warm, caring and conducive environment for children to learn and play while you are at work.
- To provide a curriculum that is not centred on academic learning only but also on other vital areas like the child’s moral awareness, physical, intellectual and social skills.
- To provide a thematic and interactive programme to encourage the children to be active learners and explorers through play and active participation.
- To build a partnership with parents, with the Centre playing complementary role and helping parents to nurture their child.
a. Playgroup / Toddlers Curriculum (19 months – 30 months)
The toddlers learn about the environment around them through their senses (i.e. seeing, hearing, tasting, smell and feeding). They experience a time of rapid growth that needs special care and understanding from the adults around them. They often try to imitate the adults around them and may feel frustrated when they could not follow. The programme aims to provide play activities and appropriate teaching resources to cater to the development needs of the toddlers.
The programme also places emphasis on learning independent skills, such as toileting, feeding, wearing their own shoes. These will help to boost their self-confident getting them ready to go on to the tasks of the Nursery child.
b. Nursery Curriculum (30 months – 4 years)
Emphasis will be placed on language development, basic number skills, gross and fine motor activities. The child will be exposed to rich vocabulary through well-chosen stories, rhymes, songs, craft sessions and indoor / outdoor small group activities. They will be given opportunities to express their ideas and creativity through these sessions.
To enhance their communication and social interactive skills, the child will be encouraged in class to learn to share and play together with other children.
c. K1 Curriculum (4-5 years)
The K1 curriculum prepares the child to take on more challenging activities in the areas of reading, writing and number in K2. They will be groomed in their reading and counting skills, enabling them to practise these skills in their daily experiences. Ample opportunities are also given to a child to enhance his/her fine motor skills through activities like beads threading, paper cutting, painting and manipulative play. Special events and field trip are also included to expand beyond the child’s immediate experience of self, home and family.
d. K2 Curriculum (5-6 years)
The K2 curriculum includes the teaching of the English Language, including stories, songs and rhymes, the teaching of Mathematics, Science and discovery and social studies. Hand-on activities and experiments will be provided to enhance their spatial concepts, problem solving and organization skills.
The children will also undergo a programme where their language and number skills can be refined, so they can approach the transition to primary school with better confidence.
Parents can refer to the notice board for more details of the daily timetables of each level.
5. Payment of Fees
a. Registration Fees
A registration fee of S$64.20(inclusive of GST) will be collected.
This fee is non-refundable.
Full Day Fees : S$749.00(inclusive of GST)/- per month before subsidy
6. Operation Hours
Mondays to Fridays 7.00am to 7.00pm
Saturdays 7.00am to 2.00pm
Sundays & Public Holidays Closed
The eve of Christmas / New Year / Chinese New Year 7.00am to 2.00pm
If interested, please email to email@example.com